3.11.2011

Word on the Street

DOWNTOWN EDITION - Neighborhood Launch

Word on the Street will be a new segment on my blog that I will try to do at least once a week. This will spotlight a new community or area that in my opinion, would be a great place to live. Being in the business of Real Estate I hear of new complexes and new up and coming neighborhoods all of the time. I love to share this information with my buyers, but I think it is only fair I share it with as many people as possible. Everyone loves to know what is going on around them. Knowledge is power. So....here we go!

My Team Mate, Katie Davis brought this development to my attention yesterday, so I came home and did research and I fell in love! Neighborhood Launch is a new condominium development downtown that incorporates  urban, chic townhouse living, with a tree lined neighborhood feel. Beginning at 4th and Gay and extending nine city blocks, this collection of homes was designed to fit perfectly with the downtown landscape. Trees, parks, water fountains iron fences are just a few of the amenities that create a neighborhood life smack in the middle of downtown.

The reason I find this community so appealing is its unique view of downtown living. The buyer does not have to choose between living the downtown life, and having a neighborhood- they get the best of both worlds. With the different floorplan options and style choices, it is not surprising that many units in this Edward's Community have sold. I love that the buyer can select their own finishes, going with a traditional or contemporary feel. There is an option and a floorplan to fit everyone's needs.

Below is the website for more information and floorplans. If you have any interest, please call me at 614.570.0728, and I will gladly show you the units.

http://www.neighborhoodlaunch.com/

Below are some pictures of the community. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment