3.27.2011

mi casa.


I have embarked on the journey of decorating my upstairs bedroom. My house is a Cape Cod style home, so it is three bedrooms; two bedrooms downstairs, and one large room/bedroom upstairs, which I plan to turn into my master. After spending countless hours on HGTV.com and other interior design sites, I have decided to go with a gray, black, and white theme. I am in the process of painting the walls Vintage Gray (Valspar Paint), and I am going to buy black furniture and white accessories. Above is the bedspread that I MUST HAVE to complete my vision. This duvet is from West Elm. I am a true believer that the whole look must be purchased to get the desired effect, and I think the Euro Pillows are a must have. West Elm has great new inventory and everything is priced very fairly. I strongly suggest checking out their site and signing up to get their catalog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment