2.22.2011

raccoon.

Word to the wise for all home buyers: Be sure that your inspector checks your chimney for a chimney cap. A chimney cap will prevent any raccoons, or other miscellaneous creatures from invading your home! Last night I went downstairs to do laundry, and things seemed out of sorts. I saw a puddle of urine, and there was lent and debris, and things were out of place. So, I called my dad over to check things out, and upon further inspection, he opened my chimney clean out and came face to face with a raccoon! Critter Control has been to my house to set traps, and they have been very helpful. The raccoon found  way to open my chimney flu and he is now hanging in my fireplace. If you shine a flash light up my fireplace you can see him. I am just thankful that they have no desire to come into the house, because my two precious Chihuahua's would not have stood a chance. Moral of the story- investing in a chimney cap will save you the rechid experience, as well as the $250 it costs to extract the raccoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment