2.02.2011

more ice.

Once again we woke up in an ice cube. Last night the wind started blowing, and trees started falling. The trees outside were all on the verge of toppling over because they were weighed down by ice. All through the night we heard  branches hitting my house, and ice flying everywhere. We woke up at 3:30 to look outside because I was scared an ice dagger was going to come through the window. Luckily, we did not lose power at my house, when many others on my street did. Upon inspection this morning my house is fine, but there sure is a lot of clean up needed. Today seems like a great day to stay in bed, relax, read and blog! Below are some pictures of the tree branches across the street from my house and the thick ice that is keeping us inside!




No comments:

Post a Comment