1.31.2011

candy hearts.

I am currently addicted to candy hearts. I am actually feeling sick to my stomach since I ate so many; So now I need to figure out what to do with the rest of them! I found this little bit of advise on the Donovan Designs Website. Great ideas!


image via flickr, photojennix photography

1. Create a centerpiece! Fill an empty vase or a few of various sizes with conversations hearts! They’ll look so fresh & bright to lighten up the gray winter days.
2. Cupcake toppers. Decorate some homemade cupcakes with a few hearts to add some crunch to a sweet treat.
3. Create some stationery! Use the hearts to create your own stationery. Place a single heart at the top of a bordered note card, or insert a saying into your handwritten note.
4. Valentine candle. Hot glue some conversation hearts around a white pillar candle and voila- a unique decoration for a table, bathroom or bedside stand.
5. Include them in your wrapping! If you’re giving a small gift such as a candle, chocolates or stationery, place some candy hearts at the bottom of a celephane bag along with your gift & tie with a grosgrain ribbon {a la donovandesigns!}.
Enjoy & have fun!

1 comment: