7.19.2011

diet.


After months and months of being miserable with my weight and the few extra pounds I have put on in the last year, I am finally fed up. Greg and I have definitely gained our "lovers layer" by making dinner an event every night, wether we're hungry or not. It really hit me when I tried on a pair of my summer jeans that I had left at the lake over the winter...needless to say, I could hardly get them buttoned. I have complained enough and now I am going to do something about it.

My grandpa is challenging me, and giving me $25 for every pound I lose with a minimum of 10 pounds! This was my first week and I am down 3. I refuse to say that I am on a "diet" because that means there are certain things I'm not allowed to have, and if I'm not allowed to have it, I want it more, so I am focusing more on making healthy choices and portion control.

I know a lot of people struggle with weight loss, or even just staying healthy, so I thought I would start this diet segment to share any fun exercises I learn or any good foods I come across in my journey. Any comments or suggestions would be very helpful.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment